Devil Dragon Information
Baby - Juvenile - Adult - Epic - Egg
With its upturned horns, bat-like wings, and blood-red garb, the Devil Dragon has long been the object of children's nightmares. Though it has long been known that this infernal creature's horns and crimson hide are simply tools to help it survive the red mountains from which it hails, it will always be known as the Devil Dragon.
|Rarity: Super Rare|
Habitat: Green Grove, Red Rocks
Available at: Level 3
Buying Price: 800
Selling Price: 100
Breeding & Incubation: 12 hours
Exp Gained: 60
|Lv. 1||280||Lv. 10||2,240|
|Lv. 2||448||Lv. 11|
|Lv. 3||587||Lv. 12|
|Lv. 4||840||Lv. 13||2,674|
|Lv. 5||1,092||Lv. 14|
|Lv. 6||1,344||Lv. 15|
|Lv. 7||1,595||LEVEL CAP|
|Total Food Required for Next Level|
|Lv. 1||Lv. 2||Lv. 3||Lv. 4||Lv. 5||Lv. 6||Lv. 7||Lv. 8|
|Lv. 9||Lv. 10||Lv. 11||Lv. 12||Lv. 13||Lv. 14||Lv. 15|
The Devil Dragon is obtainable:
- For a limited time during the Halloween season.
- As a prize in the Spin to Win game.
- By purchase at the market for 800 .
- By breeding two dragons that collectively contribute Green and Red to the type pool. If a parent has the appropriate minor types, missing requirements may also be added to the pool, even if neither parent has the originally required types. Minor types that have been split from other minor types can also contribute their component types to the type pool.
- DISCLAIMER: When attempting to breed the Devil Dragon, you may get other offspring instead. Check the Breeding Calculator to view all of the possible results of combining a particular pair of parents.
- The Devil Dragon's design is based upon the Magic Dragon's, although there are differences between the two.