Daywing Dragon Information
Baby - Juvenile - Adult - Epic - Egg
The Daywing Dragon spreads warmth with each beat of its wings. They frequently are found heading expeditions into new lands, trailblazing the way for others to follow. There are rumors that a different variety of these dragons exist, though it has never been confirmed.
|Rarity: Ultra Rare|
Habitat: Champion Ruins, Yellow Plateau, Red Rocks
Available at: Level 17
Buying Price: 1,200
Selling Price: 100
Incubation: 28 hours
Exp Gained: 975
|Lv. 1||240||Lv. 10|
|Lv. 2||Lv. 11|
|Lv. 3||Lv. 12|
|Lv. 4||Lv. 13|
|Lv. 5||Lv. 14|
|Lv. 6||Lv. 15|
|Lv. 7||LEVEL CAP|
|Total Food Required for Next Level|
|Lv. 1||Lv. 2||Lv. 3||Lv. 4||Lv. 5||Lv. 6||Lv. 7||Lv. 8|
|Lv. 9||Lv. 10||Lv. 11||Lv. 12||Lv. 13||Lv. 14||Lv. 15|
The Daywing Dragon is obtainable:
- For a limited time during an unspecified window of availability.
- By purchase at the market for 1,200 .
- After earning 7,200 Elevation Map during the Exploration! World Event.
- Note: You cannot acquire the Daywing Dragon through breeding.
The Daywing Dragon has special behavior when it is used as a breeding parent. Unlike dragons with only basic types, it will obey the following rules:
- When the Champion type is alone in the pool, it will add pure dragons of its component types (Black and Red) to the list of possible outcomes, but it will not split into its component types. When Champion is included in the pool along with one or more other types, the Champion type can split into Black and Red. However, if it is split, then Champion is no longer in the pool for the duration. Thus, the presence of Champion in a pool will either add the Champion type if it does not split or the Black and Red types if it does split. There is one exception to this rule, and that is when both parents possess the Champion type. In this case, Champion can contribute both itself and its split colors at the same time.
- Although the Champion type can split into Black and Red for breeding purposes, it still only counts as one type. This is important when considering the number of types for type-amount-dependent dragons such as the Diamond Dragon. Breeding a Fire Dragon with a Daywing Dragon only counts as three types: Champion, Yellow, and Red.
- The Daywing Dragon's design is based upon the Air Dragon's, although there are differences between the two.