Dark Unicorn Dragon Information
Baby - Juvenile - Adult - Epic - Egg
A cousin of the Unicorn Dragon, the Dark Unicorn Dragon is known to explore the magical forests of the Isles at night. Their iridescent scales reflect a plethora of colors when touched by moonlight, and their horns are said to focus lunar energies for the purpose of healing.
|Rarity: Super Rare|
Habitat: Black Sands, Purple Gardens, Blue Lagoon
Available at: Level 23
Buying Price: 1,000
Selling Price: 100
Incubation: 21 hours
Exp Gained: 1,740
|Lv. 1||200||Lv. 10||1,600|
|Lv. 2||320||Lv. 11||1,760|
|Lv. 3||419||Lv. 12||1,860|
|Lv. 4||600||Lv. 13||1,910|
|Lv. 5||780||Lv. 14||1,960|
|Lv. 6||960||Lv. 15||2,120|
|Lv. 7||1,139||LEVEL CAP|
|Total Food Required for Next Level|
|Lv. 1||Lv. 2||Lv. 3||Lv. 4||Lv. 5||Lv. 6||Lv. 7||Lv. 8|
|Lv. 9||Lv. 10||Lv. 11||Lv. 12||Lv. 13||Lv. 14||Lv. 15|
The Dark Unicorn Dragon is obtainable:
- By purchase at the market for 1,000 .
- By purchase as a Limited Time Value Pack.
- As a prize in the Spin to Win game.
- Note: You cannot acquire the Dark Unicorn Dragon through breeding.
The Dark Unicorn Dragon has special behavior when it is used as a breeding parent. Unlike dragons with only basic types, it will obey the following rules:
- When the Black type is alone in the pool, it will add pure dragons of its component types (Blue and Purple) to the list of possible outcomes, but it will not split into its component types. When Black is included in the pool along with one or more other types, the Black type can split into Blue and Purple. However, if it is split, then Black is no longer in the pool for the duration. Thus, the presence of Black in a pool will either add the Black type if it does not split or the Blue and Purple types if it does split. There is one exception to this rule, and that is when both parents possess the Black type. In this case, Black can contribute both itself and its split colors at the same time.
- Although the Black type can split into Blue and Purple for breeding purposes, it still only counts as one type. This is important when considering the number of types for type-amount-dependent dragons such as the Diamond Dragon. Breeding a Water Dragon with a Dark Unicorn Dragon only counts as three types: Purple, Black, and Blue.
- The Dark Unicorn Dragon's design is based upon the Diamond Dragon's, although there are differences between the two.