Dark Phoenix Dragon Information
Baby - Juvenile - Adult - Epic - Egg
The night air booms with heavy claps of thunder as a dark form takes to the sky. Just as it spreads its wings, intense bolts of crackling lightning illuminate the mysterious creature to reveal its now unmistakable identity. At last, the Dark Phoenix Dragon lives once more!
|Rarity: Super Rare|
Habitat: Purple Gardens, Blue Lagoon
Available at: Level 10
Buying Price: 1,500
Selling Price: 100
Breeding & Incubation: 12 hours
Exp Gained: 375
|Lv. 1||300||Lv. 10||2,400|
|Lv. 2||480||Lv. 11||2,640|
|Lv. 3||629||Lv. 12||2,790|
|Lv. 4||900||Lv. 13||2,865|
|Lv. 5||1,170||Lv. 14||2,940|
|Lv. 6||1,440||Lv. 15||3,180|
|Lv. 7||1,709||LEVEL CAP|
|Total Food Required for Next Level|
|Lv. 1||Lv. 2||Lv. 3||Lv. 4||Lv. 5||Lv. 6||Lv. 7||Lv. 8|
|Lv. 9||Lv. 10||Lv. 11||Lv. 12||Lv. 13||Lv. 14||Lv. 15|
The Dark Phoenix Dragon is obtainable:
- By purchase at the market for 1,500 .
- As a prize in the Spin to Win game.(Android Only)
- By breeding two dragons that collectively contribute Purple and Blue to the type pool. If a parent has the appropriate minor types, missing requirements may also be added to the pool, even if neither parent has the originally required types. Minor types that have been split from other minor types can also contribute their component types to the type pool.
- DISCLAIMER: When attempting to breed the Dark Phoenix Dragon, you may get other offspring instead. Check the Breeding Calculator to view all of the possible results of combining a particular pair of parents.
- The Dark Phoenix Dragon's design is based upon the Firestorm Dragon's, although there are differences between the two.