Dark Orchid Dragon Information
Baby - Juvenile - Adult - Epic - Egg
Dark Orchid Dragons love to hang overhead on the limbs of tall trees. They spend most of the day sleeping, but come out and dance around the sky at night.
|Rarity: Super Rare|
Habitat: Elemental Plane, Purple Gardens, Blue Lagoon
Available at: Level 17
Buying Price: 1,350
Selling Price: 100
Incubation: 23 hours
Exp Gained: 975
|Lv. 1||270||Lv. 10||1,215|
|Lv. 2||321||Lv. 11||1,431|
|Lv. 3||367||Lv. 12||1,471|
|Lv. 4||518||Lv. 13||1,512|
|Lv. 5||591||Lv. 14||1,552|
|Lv. 6||653||Lv. 15||1,687|
|Lv. 7||847||LEVEL CAP|
|Total Food Required for Next Level|
|Lv. 1||Lv. 2||Lv. 3||Lv. 4||Lv. 5||Lv. 6||Lv. 7||Lv. 8|
|Lv. 9||Lv. 10||Lv. 11||Lv. 12||Lv. 13||Lv. 14||Lv. 15|
The Dark Orchid Dragon is obtainable:
- For a limited time during an unspecified window of availability.
- By purchase at the market for 1,350 .
- By earning 7,600 leaderboard points during the Midnight Garden Leaderboard Event.
- Note: You cannot acquire the Dark Orchid Dragon through breeding.
The Dark Orchid Dragon has special behavior when it is used as a breeding parent. Unlike dragons with only basic types, it will obey the following rules:
- When the Elemental type is alone in the pool, it will add pure dragons of its component types (Blue, Green, Yellow, and Red) to the list of possible outcomes, but it will not split into its component types. When Elemental is included in the pool along with one or more other types, the Elemental type can split into Blue, Green, Yellow, and Red. However, if it is split, then Elemental is no longer in the pool for the duration. Thus, the presence of Elemental in a pool will either add the Elemental type if it does not split or the Blue, Green, Yellow, and Red types if it does split. There is one exception to this rule, and that is when both parents possess the Elemental type. In this case, Elemental can contribute both itself and its split colors at the same time.
- Although the Elemental type can split into Blue, Green, Yellow, and Red for breeding purposes, it still only counts as one type. This is important when considering the number of types for type-amount-dependent dragons such as the Diamond Dragon. Breeding a Magic Dragon with a Dark Orchid Dragon only counts as three types: Elemental, Purple, and Blue.
- The Dark Orchid Dragon's design is based upon the Skylord Dragon's, although there are differences between the two.