Cursed Rose Dragon Information
Baby - Juvenile - Adult - Epic - Egg
Once a loyal aid to the Beast Dragon, the Cursed Rose Dragon turned its back on the Beast and the rest of the world when its former master became brash and deeply unlikeable. Knowing there was still goodness in the little Beast Dragon it helped raise, the Cursed Rose Dragon cast a spell on the Beast that would confine him to an equally hideous form that mirrored his personality in hopes that to break free he would regain his previous, likeable, nature.
|Rarity: Super Rare|
Habitat: Black Sands, White Meadow, Red Rocks
Available at: Level 23
Buying Price: 800
Selling Price: 100
Incubation: 6 hours
Exp Gained: 375
|Lv. 1||160||Lv. 10||1280|
|Lv. 2||256||Lv. 11||1408|
|Lv. 3||335||Lv. 12||1488|
|Lv. 4||480||Lv. 13||1528|
|Lv. 5||624||Lv. 14||1568|
|Lv. 6||768||Lv. 15||1696|
|Lv. 7||912||LEVEL CAP|
|Total Food Required for Next Level|
|Lv. 1||Lv. 2||Lv. 3||Lv. 4||Lv. 5||Lv. 6||Lv. 7||Lv. 8|
|Lv. 9||Lv. 10||Lv. 11||Lv. 12||Lv. 13||Lv. 14||Lv. 15|
The Cursed Rose Dragon is obtainable:
- After completing Chapter 7 of the Cursed Beauty Dragon Tales Event.
- By earning 5,600 leaderboard points during the Midnight Garden Leaderboard Event.
- Note: You cannot acquire the Cursed Rose Dragon through breeding.
The Cursed Rose Dragon has special behavior when it is used as a breeding parent. Unlike dragons with only basic types, it will obey the following rules:
- When the Black type is alone in the pool, it will add pure dragons of its component types (Blue and Purple) to the list of possible outcomes, but it will not split into its component types. When Black is included in the pool along with one or more other types, the Black type can split into Blue and Purple. However, if it is split, then Black is no longer in the pool for the duration. Thus, the presence of Black in a pool will either add the Black type if it does not split or the Blue and Purple types if it does split. There is one exception to this rule, and that is when both parents possess the Black type. In this case, Black can contribute both itself and its split colors at the same time.
- Although the Black type can split into Blue and Purple for breeding purposes, it still only counts as one type. This is important when considering the number of types for type-amount-dependent dragons such as the Diamond Dragon. Breeding a Light Dragon with a Cursed Rose Dragon only counts as three types: Black, White, and Red.
- The Cursed Rose Dragon's design is based upon the Mist Dragon's, although there are differences between the two.