Cupcake Dragon Information
Baby - Juvenile - Adult - Epic - Egg
Cupcake Dragons take great care in maintaining their perfectly designed exterior. From curls and whirls, to fluffs and puffs, each component is a small piece in a large and tasteful masterpiece. It is a lovely and colorful sight when a group of Cupcake Dragons meet.
|Rarity: Super Rare|
Habitat: Pink Prairie, White Meadow, Green Grove
Available at: Level 20
Buying Price: 1,200
Selling Price: 100
Breeding & Incubation: 20 hours
Exp Gained: 1,335
|Lv. 1||240||Lv. 10||1,920|
|Lv. 2||384||Lv. 11||2,112|
|Lv. 3||503||Lv. 12||2,232|
|Lv. 4||720||Lv. 13||2,292|
|Lv. 5||936||Lv. 14||2,352|
|Lv. 6||1,152||Lv. 15||2,544|
|Lv. 7||1,367||LEVEL CAP|
|Total Food Required for Next Level|
|Lv. 1||Lv. 2||Lv. 3||Lv. 4||Lv. 5||Lv. 6||Lv. 7||Lv. 8|
|Lv. 9||Lv. 10||Lv. 11||Lv. 12||Lv. 13||Lv. 14||Lv. 15|
The Cupcake Dragon is obtainable:
- By purchase at the market for 1,200 .
- By breeding two dragons that collectively contribute Pink, White and Green to the type pool. If a parent has the appropriate minor types, missing requirements may also be added to the pool, even if neither parent has the originally required types. Minor types that have been split from other minor types can also contribute their component types to the type pool.
- DISCLAIMER: When attempting to breed the Cupcake Dragon, you may get other offspring instead. Check the Breeding Calculator to view all of the possible results of combining a particular pair of parents.
The Cupcake Dragon has special behavior when it is used as a breeding parent. Unlike dragons with only basic types, it will obey the following rules:
- When the Pink type is alone in the pool, it will add pure dragons of its component types (Red and White) to the list of possible outcomes, but it will not split into its component types. When Pink is included in the pool along with one or more other types, the Pink type can split into Red and White. However, if it is split, then Pink is no longer in the pool for the duration. Thus, the presence of Pink in a pool will either add the Pink type if it does not split or the Red and White types if it does split. There is one exception to this rule, and that is when both parents possess the Pink type. In this case, Pink can contribute both itself and its split colors at the same time.
- Although the Pink type can split into Red and White for breeding purposes, it still only counts as one type. This is important when considering the number of types for type-amount-dependent dragons such as the Diamond Dragon. Breeding a Forest Dragon with a Cupcake Dragon only counts as three types: Green, Pink, and White.
- The Cupcake Dragon's design is based upon the Charm Dragon's, although there are differences between the two.