Crown Jewel Dragon Information
Baby - Juvenile - Adult - Epic - Egg
With an air of authority, the Crown Jewel Dragon takes its place atop any royal household. Though born into high nobility, these dragons do not look down upon their fellow dragons, instead they see them as peers. Yet, there is no illusion to the Crown Jewel Dragon that they are a privileged few, and in so, they often make grand donations to charities and offer their time to help out others as often as they can.
|Rarity: Ultra Rare|
Habitat: Throne Room, Diamond Fields
Available at: Level 30
Buying Price: 3,000
Selling Price: 100
Incubation: 38 hours
Exp Gained: 2,895
|Lv. 1||600||Lv. 10||4,800|
|Lv. 2||960||Lv. 11||5,280|
|Lv. 3||1,259||Lv. 12||5,580|
|Lv. 4||1,800||Lv. 13||5,730|
|Lv. 5||2,340||Lv. 14||5,880|
|Lv. 6||2,880||Lv. 15||6,360|
|Lv. 7||3,419||LEVEL CAP|
|Total Food Required for Next Level|
|Lv. 1||Lv. 2||Lv. 3||Lv. 4||Lv. 5||Lv. 6||Lv. 7||Lv. 8|
|Lv. 9||Lv. 10||Lv. 11||Lv. 12||Lv. 13||Lv. 14||Lv. 15|
The Crown Jewel Dragon is obtainable:
- By purchase at the market for 3,000 .
- By purchase as a Limited Time Value Pack.
- By breeding two dragons that collectively contribute Diamond and Royal to the type pool. If a parent has the appropriate minor types, missing requirements may also be added to the pool, even if neither parent has the originally required types. Minor types that have been split from other minor types can also contribute their component types to the type pool.
- DISCLAIMER: When attempting to breed the Crown Jewel Dragon, you may get other offspring instead. Check the Breeding Calculator to view all of the possible results of combining a particular pair of parents.
The Crown Jewel Dragon has special behavior when it is used as a breeding parent. Unlike dragons with only basic types, it will obey the following rules:
- When the Royal type is alone in the pool, it will add pure dragons of its component types (Yellow and Purple) to the list of possible outcomes, but it will not split into its component types. When Royal is included in the pool along with one or more other types, the Royal type can split into Yellow and Purple. However, if it is split, then Royal is no longer in the pool for the duration. Thus, the presence of Royal in a pool will either add the Royal type if it does not split or the Yellow and Purple types if it does split. There is one exception to this rule, and that is when both parents possess the Royal type. In this case, Royal can contribute both itself and its split colors at the same time.
- Although the Royal type can split into Yellow and Purple for breeding purposes, it still only counts as one type. This is important when considering the number of types for type-amount-dependent dragons such as the Diamond Dragon. Breeding a Crown Jewel Dragon with a Forest Dragon only counts as three types: Royal, Green, and Diamond.
- When a breeding pair contains a total of two types - Diamond and a minor type (Pink, Black, Mythic, Cosmic, Fairytale, Stone, Dino, Rainbow, Gemstone, Zodiac, Tropic, Royal, Champion, and Metal) - you can get the following:
- A pure dragon of that type (ex: Cosmic Dragon for the Cosmic type)
- A pure dragon of its component types (ex: Fire and Light for the Pink type, which is made up of Red and White)
- Any currently available hybrid that can be bred using those two parents, with or without the minor type splitting (There are many possibilities for an individual pair; check the Breeding Calculator to see them)
- When a breeding pair contains Diamond and at least two other different types, Diamond is then treated as its own type under normal rules and any possible offspring using that pair of parents can emerge. To check the list of possible dragons using a particular pair of parents, use the Breeding Calculator.
- The Crown Jewel Dragon's design is based upon the Sky Giant's, although there are differences between the two.