Crescent Dragon Information
Baby - Juvenile - Adult - Epic - Egg
The Crescent Dragon is a golden, glowing, sliver of elegance, dancing in the twinkling starlight of the night sky. Though present for only a small window, this dragon's glowing aura illuminates the dark of night with brilliant light and glimmering splendor.
|Rarity: Ultra Rare|
Habitat: Cosmic Expanse, Blue Lagoon, Yellow Plateau
Available at: Level 17
Buying Price: 1,900
Selling Price: 100
Incubation: 24 hours
Exp Gained: 195
|Lv. 1||380||Lv. 10||3,040|
|Lv. 2||608||Lv. 11|
|Lv. 3||797||Lv. 12|
|Lv. 4||1,140||Lv. 13|
|Lv. 5||1,482||Lv. 14|
|Lv. 6||1,824||Lv. 15|
|Lv. 7||2,165||LEVEL CAP|
|Total Food Required for Next Level|
|Lv. 1||Lv. 2||Lv. 3||Lv. 4||Lv. 5||Lv. 6||Lv. 7||Lv. 8|
|Lv. 9||Lv. 10||Lv. 11||Lv. 12||Lv. 13||Lv. 14||Lv. 15|
The Crescent Dragon is obtainable:
- By purchase at the market for 1,900 .
- After ranking 1st or 2nd place during the Lunar Night Leaderboard Event.
- Note: You cannot acquire the Crescent Dragon through breeding.
The Crescent Dragon has special behavior when it is used as a breeding parent. Unlike dragons with only basic types, it will obey the following rules:
- When the Cosmic type is alone in the pool, it will add pure dragons of its component types (Yellow and Purple) to the list of possible outcomes, but it will not split into its component types. When Cosmic is included in the pool along with one or more other types, the Cosmic type can split into Yellow and Purple. However, if it is split, then Cosmic is no longer in the pool for the duration. Thus, the presence of Cosmic in a pool will either add the Cosmic type if it does not split or the Yellow and Purple types if it does split. There is one exception to this rule, and that is when both parents possess the Cosmic type. In this case, Cosmic can contribute both itself and its split colors at the same time.
- Although the Cosmic type can split into Yellow and Purple for breeding purposes, it still only counts as one type. This is important when considering the number of types for type-amount-dependent dragons such as the Diamond Dragon. Breeding a Water Dragon with a Crescent Dragon only counts as three types: Cosmic, Yellow, and Blue.
- The Crescent Dragon's design is based upon the Fairy Dragon's, although there are differences between the two.