Confection Dragon Information
Baby - Juvenile - Adult - Epic - Egg
As delicious as they look, it's advised to not try and take a bite out of a Confection Dragon. As artisan dessert crafters, these dragons are in charge of all the yummy treats brought to events on the Isles!
Habitat: Pink Prairie, Yellow Plateau
Available at: Level 17
Buying Price: 900
Selling Price: 100
Incubation: 19 hours
Exp Gained: 975
|Lv. 1||180||Lv. 10|
|Lv. 2||Lv. 11|
|Lv. 3||244||Lv. 12|
|Lv. 4||Lv. 13|
|Lv. 5||Lv. 14|
|Lv. 6||Lv. 15|
|Lv. 7||LEVEL CAP|
|Total Food Required for Next Level|
|Lv. 1||Lv. 2||Lv. 3||Lv. 4||Lv. 5||Lv. 6||Lv. 7||Lv. 8|
|Lv. 9||Lv. 10||Lv. 11||Lv. 12||Lv. 13||Lv. 14||Lv. 15|
The Confection Dragon is obtainable:
- For a limited time during an unspecified window of availability.
- By purchase at the market for 900 .
- After earning 220,000,000 Painted Eggs during the Spring Festival World Event.
- Note: You cannot acquire the Confection Dragon through breeding.
The Confection Dragon has special behavior when it is used as a breeding parent. Unlike dragons with only basic types, it will obey the following rules:
- When the Pink type is alone in the pool, it will add pure dragons of its component types (Red and White) to the list of possible outcomes, but it will not split into its component types. When Pink is included in the pool along with one or more other types, the Pink type can split into Red and White. However, if it is split, then Pink is no longer in the pool for the duration. Thus, the presence of Pink in a pool will either add the Pink type if it does not split or the Red and White types if it does split. There is one exception to this rule, and that is when both parents possess the Pink type. In this case, Pink can contribute both itself and its split colors at the same time.
- Although the Pink type can split into Red and White for breeding purposes, it still only counts as one type. This is important when considering the number of types for type-amount-dependent dragons such as the Diamond Dragon. Breeding an Forest Dragon with a Confection Dragon only counts as three types: Yellow, Pink, and Green.
- The Confection Dragon's design is based upon the Gold Dragon's, although there are differences between the two.