Cobra Dragon Information
Baby - Juvenile - Adult - Epic - Egg
Facing off against a Cobra Dragon is a challenge in speed and anticipation. With lightning-like strikes, these dragons can leap at an opponent and strike before any reaction can be made. Their necks can flatten out to create an intimidating hood to scare off potential predators.
|Rarity: Super Rare|
Habitat: Yellow Plateau, Red Rocks
Available at: Level 32
Buying Price: 1,400
Selling Price: 100
Incubation: 20 hours
Exp Gained: 75
|Lv. 1||490||Lv. 10||3,920|
|Lv. 2||784||Lv. 11||4,312|
|Lv. 3||1,028||Lv. 12|
|Lv. 4||1,470||Lv. 13|
|Lv. 5||1,911||Lv. 14|
|Lv. 6||2,352||Lv. 15|
|Lv. 7||2,792||LEVEL CAP|
|Total Food Required for Next Level|
|Lv. 1||Lv. 2||Lv. 3||Lv. 4||Lv. 5||Lv. 6||Lv. 7||Lv. 8|
|Lv. 9||Lv. 10||Lv. 11||Lv. 12||Lv. 13||Lv. 14||Lv. 15|
The Cobra Dragon is obtainable:
- By purchase at the market for 1,400 .
- By purchase as a Limited Time Value Pack.
- By winning 30 battles in the Battle Tournament and defeating the Cobra Dragon Tournament Boss. (Tournament Bosses differ depending on the different tournament releases)
- Note: You cannot acquire the Cobra Dragon through breeding.
- The Cobra Dragon's design is based upon the Serpent Dragon's, although there are differences between the two.