Cleopatra Dragon Information
Baby - Juvenile - Adult - Epic - Egg
Beautiful Cleopatra Dragons believe that they are direct descendents of great dragon rulers of the past, and as such, they have the tendency to be vain and more than a little bit bossy. Still, their hearts are in the right place, even though their heads can be a little inflated.
|Rarity: Super Rare|
Habitat: Hidden Oasis, Purple Gardens, Red Rocks
Available at: Level 17
Buying Price: 1,300
Selling Price: 100
Incubation: 28 hours
Exp Gained: 975
|Lv. 1||260||Lv. 10||2,080|
|Lv. 2||416||Lv. 11||2,288|
|Lv. 3||545||Lv. 12||2,418|
|Lv. 4||780||Lv. 13||2,483|
|Lv. 5||1,014||Lv. 14||2,548|
|Lv. 6||1,248||Lv. 15||2,756|
|Lv. 7||1,481||LEVEL CAP|
|Total Food Required for Next Level|
|Lv. 1||Lv. 2||Lv. 3||Lv. 4||Lv. 5||Lv. 6||Lv. 7||Lv. 8|
|Lv. 9||Lv. 10||Lv. 11||Lv. 12||Lv. 13||Lv. 14||Lv. 15|
The Cleopatra Dragon is obtainable:
- By earning 5,600 leaderboard points during the Twisting River Leaderboard Event.
- After earning 1,800 Egyptian Coins during the Egyptian Adventure World Event. (iOS Only)
- By winning all battles in a Flash Tournament and defeating the Cleopatra Dragon Tournament Boss. (Tournament Bosses and number of rounds differ depending on the different tournament releases)
- Note: You cannot acquire the Cleopatra Dragon through breeding.
The Cleopatra Dragon has special behavior when it is used as a breeding parent. Unlike dragons with only basic types, it will obey the following rules:
- When the Egypt type is alone in the pool, it will add pure dragons of its component types (White and Yellow) to the list of possible outcomes, but it will not split into its component types. When Egypt is included in the pool along with one or more other types, the Egypt type can split into White and Yellow. However, if it is split, then Egypt is no longer in the pool for the duration. Thus, the presence of Egypt in a pool will either add the Egypt type if it does not split or the White and Yellow types if it does split. There is one exception to this rule, and that is when both parents possess the Egypt type. In this case, Egypt can contribute both itself and its split colors at the same time.
- Although the Egypt type can split into White and Yellow for breeding purposes, it still only counts as one type. This is important when considering the number of types for type-amount-dependent dragons such as the Diamond Dragon. Breeding a Cleopatra Dragon with a Fire Dragon only counts as three types: Egypt, Purple, and Red.
- The Cleopatra Dragon's design is based upon the Charm Dragon's, although there are differences between the two.