Citrus Dragon Information
Baby - Juvenile - Adult - Epic - Egg
Citrus Dragons gain great happiness by providing the world with a bit of vibrant color. Their lime-green and yellow coloring are known throughout the Isles. These dragons tend to flock together so when life hands you Citrus Dragons, rejoice!
Habitat: Yellow Plateau, Green Grove
Available at: Level 4
Buying Price: 1,000
Selling Price: 100
Breeding & Incubation: 13 hours
Exp Gained: 75
|Lv. 1||240||Lv. 10||1,080|
|Lv. 2||285||Lv. 11||1,272|
|Lv. 3||326||Lv. 12||1,307|
|Lv. 4||460||Lv. 13||1,343|
|Lv. 5||525||Lv. 14|
|Lv. 6||580||Lv. 15|
|Lv. 7||753||LEVEL CAP|
|Total Food Required for Next Level|
|Lv. 1||Lv. 2||Lv. 3||Lv. 4||Lv. 5||Lv. 6||Lv. 7||Lv. 8|
|Lv. 9||Lv. 10||Lv. 11||Lv. 12||Lv. 13||Lv. 14||Lv. 15|
The Citrus Dragon is obtainable:
- By purchase at the market for 1,000 .
- By purchase as a Limited Time Value Pack.
- By breeding two dragons that collectively contribute Yellow and Green to the type pool. If a parent has the appropriate minor types, missing requirements may also be added to the pool, even if neither parent has the originally required types. Minor types that have been split from other minor types can also contribute their component types to the type pool.
- DISCLAIMER: When attempting to breed the Citrus Dragon, you may get other offspring instead. Check the Breeding Calculator to view all of the possible results of combining a particular pair of parents.
- The Citrus Dragon's design is based upon the Tiny Dragon's, although there are differences between the two.