Cirque Dragon Information
Baby - Juvenile - Adult - Epic - Egg
It's hard to believe that a dragon with three heads controlling its four legs can be as graceful as the Cirque Dragon, but these dragons aren't just light on their feet. They're consummate performers, with all three minds working perfectly in concert through complicated routines.
|Rarity: Super Rare|
Habitat: Pink Prairie, Blue Lagoon, Green Grove
Available at: Level 20
Buying Price: 1,500
Selling Price: 100
Incubation: 22 hours
Exp Gained: 1,335
|Lv. 1||414||Lv. 10||3,312|
|Lv. 2||662||Lv. 11||?|
|Lv. 3||869||Lv. 12||?|
|Lv. 4||1,242||Lv. 13||?|
|Lv. 5||1,614||Lv. 14||?|
|Lv. 6||1,987||Lv. 15||?|
|Lv. 7||2,359||LEVEL CAP|
|Total Food Required for Next Level|
|Lv. 1||Lv. 2||Lv. 3||Lv. 4||Lv. 5||Lv. 6||Lv. 7||Lv. 8|
|Lv. 9||Lv. 10||Lv. 11||Lv. 12||Lv. 13||Lv. 14||Lv. 15|
The Cirque Dragon is obtainable:
- By purchase at the market for 1,500 .(Android Only)
- After earning 2,300 Tickets during the Dragon Circus World Event. (iOS Only)
- As a prize in the Spin to Win game. (iOS Only)
- By purchase as a Limited Time Value Pack.
- By breeding two dragons that collectively contribute Pink, Blue, and Green to the type pool. If a parent has the appropriate minor types, missing requirements may also be added to the pool, even if neither parent has the originally required types. Minor types that have been split from other minor types can also contribute their component types to the type pool.(Android Only)
- DISCLAIMER: When attempting to breed the Cirque Dragon, you may get other offspring instead. Check the Breeding Calculator to view all of the possible results of combining a particular pair of parents.
The Cirque Dragon has special behavior when it is used as a breeding parent. Unlike dragons with only basic types, it will obey the following rules:
- When the Pink type is alone in the pool, it will add pure dragons of its component types (Red and White) to the list of possible outcomes, but it will not split into its component types. When Pink is included in the pool along with one or more other types, the Pink type can split into Red and White. However, if it is split, then Pink is no longer in the pool for the duration. Thus, the presence of Pink in a pool will either add the Pink type if it does not split or the Red and White types if it does split. There is one exception to this rule, and that is when both parents possess the Pink type. In this case, Pink can contribute both itself and its split colors at the same time.
- Although the Pink type can split into Red and White for breeding purposes, it still only counts as one type. This is important when considering the number of types for type-amount-dependent dragons such as the Diamond Dragon. Breeding a Water Dragon with a Cirque Dragon only counts as three types: Pink, Blue, and Green.
- The Cirque Dragon's design is based upon the Skeleton Dragon's, although there are differences between the two.