Chess Dragon Information
Baby - Juvenile - Adult - Epic - Egg
All Royal dragons are used to the plots and intrigue that are part of life among the nobility, but few can match the strategic cunning of the Chess Dragon. No matter what's at stake, from pride over a simple game to the fate of dragon nations, you can always count on a Chess Dragon to be thinking five moves ahead.
|Rarity: Super Rare|
Habitat: Throne Room, White Meadow
Available at: Level 30
Buying Price: 900
Selling Price: 100
Breeding & Incubation: 11 hours
Exp Gained: 2,895
|Lv. 1||300||Lv. 10||2,400|
|Lv. 2||480||Lv. 11||2,640|
|Lv. 3||629||Lv. 12||2,790|
|Lv. 4||900||Lv. 13||2,865|
|Lv. 5||1,170||Lv. 14||2,940|
|Lv. 6||1,440||Lv. 15||3,180|
|Lv. 7||1,709||LEVEL CAP|
|Total Food Required for Next Level|
|Lv. 1||Lv. 2||Lv. 3||Lv. 4||Lv. 5||Lv. 6||Lv. 7||Lv. 8|
|Lv. 9||Lv. 10||Lv. 11||Lv. 12||Lv. 13||Lv. 14||Lv. 15|
The Chess Dragon is obtainable:
- By purchase at the market for 900 .
- By breeding two dragons that collectively contribute Royal and White to the type pool. If a parent has the appropriate minor types, missing requirements may also be added to the pool, even if neither parent has the originally required types. Minor types that have been split from other minor types can also contribute their component types to the type pool.
- DISCLAIMER: When attempting to breed the Chess Dragon, you may get other offspring instead. Check the Breeding Calculator to view all of the possible results of combining a particular pair of parents.
The Chess Dragon has special behavior when it is used as a breeding parent. Unlike dragons with only basic types, it will obey the following rules:
- When the Royal type is alone in the pool, it will add pure dragons of its component types (Yellow and Purple) to the list of possible outcomes, but it will not split into its component types. When Royal is included in the pool along with one or more other types, the Royal type can split into Yellow and Purple. However, if it is split, then Royal is no longer in the pool for the duration. Thus, the presence of Royal in a pool will either add the Royal type if it does not split or the Yellow and Purple types if it does split. There is one exception to this rule, and that is when both parents possess the Royal type. In this case, Royal can contribute both itself and its split colors at the same time.
- Although the Royal type can split into Yellow and Purple for breeding purposes, it still only counts as one type. This is important when considering the number of types for type-amount-dependent dragons such as the Diamond Dragon. Breeding a Chess Dragon with a Fire Dragon only counts as three types: Royal, White, and Red.
- The Chess Dragon's design is based upon the Firestorm Dragon's, although there are differences between the two.