Carnival Dragon Information
Baby - Juvenile - Adult - Epic - Egg
While many caretakers and other dragons have worn costumes that try to imitate the look of a Carnival Dragon, none of them can come close to the bright colors and extravagance of the dragon's natural plumage. Carnival Dragons are very proud of this and take every opportunity to dance and show off.
Habitat: Blue Lagoon, Yellow Plateau
Available at: Level 7
Buying Price: 900
Selling Price: 100
Breeding & Incubation: 20 hours
Exp Gained: 195
|Lv. 1||333||Lv. 10||1,498|
|Lv. 2||396||Lv. 11||1,764|
|Lv. 3||452||Lv. 12|
|Lv. 4||639||Lv. 13|
|Lv. 5||729||Lv. 14|
|Lv. 6||805||Lv. 15|
|Lv. 7||1,045||LEVEL CAP|
|Total Food Required for Next Level|
|Lv. 1||Lv. 2||Lv. 3||Lv. 4||Lv. 5||Lv. 6||Lv. 7||Lv. 8|
|Lv. 9||Lv. 10||Lv. 11||Lv. 12||Lv. 13||Lv. 14||Lv. 15|
The Carnival Dragon is obtainable:
- For a limited time during the Carnival season.
- By purchase at the market for 900 .
- As a prize in the Spin to Win game.
- By breeding two dragons that collectively contribute Blue and Yellow to the type pool. If a parent has the appropriate minor types, missing requirements may also be added to the pool, even if neither parent has the originally required types. Minor types that have been split from other minor types can also contribute their component types to the type pool.
- DISCLAIMER: When attempting to breed the Carnival Dragon, you may get other offspring instead. Check the Breeding Calculator to view all of the possible results of combining a particular pair of parents.
- The Carnival Dragon's design is based upon the Life Dragon's, although there are differences between the two.
- The Carnival Dragon's name is a possible reference to the Carnival, a festive season which occurs during February and March. Carnival typically involves a public celebration or parade combining some elements of a circus, mask and public street party.