Candy Cane Dragon Information
Baby - Juvenile - Adult - Epic - Egg
Candy Cane Dragons are known to keep their cool no matter how twisted a situation gets. With two heads, these dragons easily manage to decorate and get the perfect presents for loved ones during the holidays. Candy Cane Dragons can often be found hanging around festive trees and decorated chimneys.
Habitat: White Meadow, Green Grove, Red Rocks
Available at: Level 17
Buying Price: 500
Selling Price: 100
Incubation: 16 hours
Exp Gained: 975
|Lv. 1||100||Lv. 10||469|
|Lv. 2||200||Lv. 11|
|Lv. 3||250||Lv. 12|
|Lv. 4||300||Lv. 13|
|Lv. 5||329||Lv. 14|
|Lv. 6||359||Lv. 15|
|Lv. 7||379||LEVEL CAP|
|Total Food Required for Next Level|
|Lv. 1||Lv. 2||Lv. 3||Lv. 4||Lv. 5||Lv. 6||Lv. 7||Lv. 8|
|Lv. 9||Lv. 10||Lv. 11||Lv. 12||Lv. 13||Lv. 14||Lv. 15|
The Candy Cane Dragon is obtainable:
- For a limited time during an unspecified window of availability.
- After earning 5,000 leaderboard points during the Great Gifts Leaderboard Event.
- After earning 300,000,000 Snowglobes during the 'Tis the Season World Event.
- Note: You cannot acquire the Candy Cane Dragon through breeding.
- The Candy Cane Dragon's design is based upon the Infinity Dragon's, although there are differences between the two.