Bronze Age Dragon Information
Baby - Juvenile - Adult - Epic - Egg
Bronze Age Dragons represent a time of discovery and invention. Their fire breath helped some of the first caretakers create tools to clear land and harvest crops.
|Rarity: Super Rare|
Habitat: Metal Mines, Blue Lagoon
Available at: Level 30
Buying Price: 1,300
Selling Price: 100
Incubation: 14 hours
Exp Gained: 2,895
|Lv. 1||260||Lv. 10||1,170|
|Lv. 2||309||Lv. 11|
|Lv. 3||353||Lv. 12||509|
|Lv. 4||499||Lv. 13|
|Lv. 5||569||Lv. 14|
|Lv. 6||629||Lv. 15|
|Lv. 7||816||LEVEL CAP|
|Total Food Required for Next Level|
|Lv. 1||Lv. 2||Lv. 3||Lv. 4||Lv. 5||Lv. 6||Lv. 7||Lv. 8|
|Lv. 9||Lv. 10||Lv. 11||Lv. 12||Lv. 13||Lv. 14||Lv. 15|
The Bronze Age Dragon is obtainable:
- For a limited time during an unspecified window of availability.
- By purchase at the market for 1,300 .
- By winning 36 battles in the Battle Tournament and defeating the Bronze Age Dragon Tournament Boss. (Tournament Bosses differ depending on the different tournament releases)
- Note: You cannot acquire the Bronze Age Dragon through breeding.
The Bronze Age Dragon has special behavior when it is used as a breeding parent. Unlike dragons with only basic types, it will obey the following rules:
- When the metal type is alone in the pool, it will add pure dragons of its component types (White and Blue) to the list of possible outcomes, but it will not split into its component types. When metal is included in the pool along with one or more other types, the metal type can split into White and Blue. However, if it is split, then metal is no longer in the pool for the duration. Thus, the presence of metal in a pool will either add the metal type if it does not split or the White and Blue types if it does split. There is one exception to this rule, and that is when both parents possess the metal type. In this case, metal can contribute both itself and its split colors at the same time.
- Although the metal type can split into White and Blue for breeding purposes, it still only counts as one type. This is important when considering the number of types for type-amount-dependent dragons such as the Diamond Dragon. Breeding a Fire Dragon with a Bronze Age Dragon only counts as three types: Metal, Blue, and Red.
- The Bronze Age Dragon's design is based upon the Wild Dragon's, although there are differences between the two.