Bride of Franken Dragon Information
Baby - Juvenile - Adult - Epic - Egg
Love lasts forever and the Bride of Franken Dragon makes no exception! Strong and energetic, the Bride of Franken Dragon takes charge in times of despair and makes sure that no dragon remains frightened in the dead of night. Perhaps slightly different from others, this dragon still finds comfort among its friends and family and its beloved husband, Franken Dragon!
|Rarity: Super Rare|
Habitat: Black Sands, White Meadow, Green Grove
Available at: Level 23
Buying Price: 1,100
Selling Price: 100
Incubation: 22 hours
Exp Gained: 1,740
|Lv. 1||220||Lv. 10||1,760|
|Lv. 2||352||Lv. 11|
|Lv. 3||461||Lv. 12|
|Lv. 4||660||Lv. 13|
|Lv. 5||858||Lv. 14|
|Lv. 6||1,056||Lv. 15|
|Lv. 7||1,253||LEVEL CAP|
|Total Food Required for Next Level|
|Lv. 1||Lv. 2||Lv. 3||Lv. 4||Lv. 5||Lv. 6||Lv. 7||Lv. 8|
|Lv. 9||Lv. 10||Lv. 11||Lv. 12||Lv. 13||Lv. 14||Lv. 15|
The Bride of Franken Dragon is obtainable:
- For a limited time during an unspecified window of availability.
- By purchase as a Limited Time Value Pack.
- After earning 1,600 Cursed Candies during the Trick-or-Treat World Event.
- By breeding two dragons that collectively contribute Black, White, and Green to the type pool. If a parent has the appropriate minor types, missing requirements may also be added to the pool, even if neither parent has the originally required types. Minor types that have been split from other minor types can also contribute their component types to the type pool.
- DISCLAIMER: When attempting to breed the Bride of Franken Dragon, you may get other offspring instead. Check the Breeding Calculator to view all of the possible results of combining a particular pair of parents.
The Bride of Franken Dragon has special behavior when it is used as a breeding parent. Unlike dragons with only basic types, it will obey the following rules:
- When the Black type is alone in the pool, it will add pure dragons of its component types (Blue and Purple) to the list of possible outcomes, but it will not split into its component types. When Black is included in the pool along with one or more other types, the Black type can split into Blue and Purple. However, if it is split, then Black is no longer in the pool for the duration. Thus, the presence of Black in a pool will either add the Black type if it does not split or the Blue and Purple types if it does split. There is one exception to this rule, and that is when both parents possess the Black type. In this case, Black can contribute both itself and its split colors at the same time.
- Although the Black type can split into Blue and Purple for breeding purposes, it still only counts as one type. This is important when considering the number of types for type-amount-dependent dragons such as the Diamond Dragon. Breeding a Light Dragon with a Bride of Franken Dragon only counts as three types: Black, White, and Green.
- The Bride of Franken Dragon's design is based upon the Firestorm's, although there are differences between the two.