Having issues using the calculator?
- Confirm that you're up-to-date with your device's operating system. Ignoring updates for too long can cause all sorts of compatibility issues. It is your responsibility to keep your device updated!
- Try downloading a different browser. Some browsers are unstable or have oddities that do not work well with the code.
- Try clearing your cache. The method for clearing your cache depends upon your browser (Firefox, Chrome, Safari, etc.). If you're unsure about how to clear your cache, do a quick online search for how to clear the cache of your particular browser. Your browsers will correctly clear your cache for you after a certain amount of time (usually a day).
If you are still experiencing issues, you can try Hyper ch's external breeding tool.
DISCLAIMER: The Breeding Calculator is a player-updated tool. While we try our best to keep it up-to-date, TeamLava makes constant changes to the breeding rules, which can sometimes be implemented quickly, but other times they require a complete restructure of the code. If something happens in the game that doesn't match the results shown by the tool and the unexpected behavior continues AFTER you have cleared your cache, please report it.
Because things change from time to time, remember to clear your cache to get the updated code before you attempt to report an error. We appreciate your patience and cooperation. Thank you.
See what happens when you breed two dragons here.
* For players without the new timer system, dragons with incubation times of longer than 24 hours will inaccurately show a time rounded up to the next whole day when you first breed them (Ex: 25 hours gets rounded to 2 days). To determine how many hours the incubation will take, check the initial gold cost.
See which dragons you can use to breed your desired dragon here.
* Dragon level, order, and species do not affect the probability of getting a rare dragon. To breed a desired dragon, you simply need the correct parents and enough patience while we confirm the rules and update the tool.
Start a Discussion Discussions about Breeding Calculator
Yeah it's so ridiculous.
Yeah mine changed months ago. It was 500,000 coin at first and then I quit using it once it changed to 12 gold. *But not before doing...
Pure Dragons (Night, Virtue etc.) have a special set of breeding rules. Diamond has special breeding rules of its own also. Breeding Diamon...
Okay great thanks. That helps. I have been playing this game since it was first published and every new update and new addition seems...