Bountiful Dragon Information
Baby - Juvenile - Adult - Epic - Egg
As the bright summer nights slowly fade into the crisp eventides of autumn, children and adults alike relax on the porch, always keeping one eye on the endless fields of crops. Sure enough, tall, swaying stalks of grain and bobbing gourds blazing a path through the crops reveal the ultimate good omen of the harvest - a Bountiful Dragon!
Habitat: Yellow Plateau, Red Rocks
Available at: Level 4
Buying Price: 700
Selling Price: 100
Breeding & Incubation: 9 hours
Exp Gained: 75
|Lv. 1||420||Lv. 10||1,890|
|Lv. 2||499||Lv. 11||?|
|Lv. 3||571||Lv. 12||?|
|Lv. 4||806||Lv. 13||?|
|Lv. 5||919||Lv. 14||?|
|Lv. 6||1,016||Lv. 15||?|
|Lv. 7||1,318||LEVEL CAP|
|Total Food Required for Next Level|
|Lv. 1||Lv. 2||Lv. 3||Lv. 4||Lv. 5||Lv. 6||Lv. 7||Lv. 8|
|Lv. 9||Lv. 10||Lv. 11||Lv. 12||Lv. 13||Lv. 14||Lv. 15|
The Bountiful Dragon is obtainable:
- For a limited time during the Autumn season.
- By purchase at the market for 700 .
- By purchase as a Limited Time Value Pack.
- By breeding two dragons that collectively contribute Yellow and Red to the type pool. If a parent has the appropriate minor types, missing requirements may also be added to the pool, even if neither parent has the originally required types. Minor types that have been split from other minor types can also contribute their component types to the type pool.
- DISCLAIMER: When attempting to breed the Bountiful Dragon, you may get other offspring instead. Check the Breeding Calculator to view all of the possible results of combining a particular pair of parents.
- The Bountiful Dragon's design is based upon the Celestial Dragon's, although there are differences between the two.