Blue Tang Dragon Information
Baby - Juvenile - Adult - Epic - Egg
Blue Tang Dragons are easily spotted in the ocean depths with their trademark blue body and yellow fins. Often accompanying Clownfish Dragons on adventures, these charming coral dwellers make for lifetime friends. Their high energy personalities often make them seem forgetful, but their minds are just already on their next adventure.
|Rarity: Super Rare|
Habitat: Blue Lagoon, Yellow Plateau
Available at: Level 15
Buying Price: 1,500
Selling Price: 100
Incubation: 14 hours
Exp Gained: 195
|Lv. 1||330||Lv. 10||2,640|
|Lv. 2||528||Lv. 11|
|Lv. 3||692||Lv. 12|
|Lv. 4||990||Lv. 13|
|Lv. 5||1,287||Lv. 14|
|Lv. 6||1,584||Lv. 15|
|Lv. 7||1,880||LEVEL CAP|
|Total Food Required for Next Level|
|Lv. 1||Lv. 2||Lv. 3||Lv. 4||Lv. 5||Lv. 6||Lv. 7||Lv. 8|
|Lv. 9||Lv. 10||Lv. 11||Lv. 12||Lv. 13||Lv. 14||Lv. 15|
The Blue Tang Dragon is obtainable:
- By purchase at the market for 1,500 .
- By purchase as a Limited Time Value Pack.
- By winning all battles in a Flash Tournament and defeating the Blue Tang Dragon Tournament Boss. (Tournament Bosses and number of rounds differ depending upon the tournament released)
- Note: You cannot acquire the Blue Tang Dragon through breeding.
- The Blue Tang Dragon's design is based upon the Magic Dragon's, although there are differences between the two.