Blue Peacock Dragon Information
Baby - Juvenile - Adult - Epic - Egg
The phrase 'vain as a peacock' most likely originates with Blue Peacock Dragons, but if they have swelled heads, it's not entirely their fault. Their caretakers frequently go on about how beautiful their plumage is, leading to overlarge egos as a result.
|Rarity: Super Rare|
Habitat: Blue Lagoon, Yellow Plateau
Available at: Prize
Selling Price: 100
Incubation: 18 hours
Exp Gained: 195
|Lv. 1||132||Lv. 10||1,056|
|Lv. 2||211||Lv. 11||?|
|Lv. 3||277||Lv. 12||?|
|Lv. 4||396||Lv. 13||?|
|Lv. 5||514||Lv. 14||?|
|Lv. 6||633||Lv. 15||?|
|Lv. 7||752||LEVEL CAP|
|Total Food Required for Next Level|
|Lv. 1||Lv. 2||Lv. 3||Lv. 4||Lv. 5||Lv. 6||Lv. 7||Lv. 8|
|Lv. 9||Lv. 10||Lv. 11||Lv. 12||Lv. 13||Lv. 14||Lv. 15|
The Blue Peacock Dragon is obtainable:
- For a limited time during an unspecified window of availability.
- As a prize in the Spin to Win game.(iOS Only)
- By purchase as a Limited Time Value Pack.
- By breeding two dragons that collectively contribute Blue and Yellow to the type pool. If a parent has the appropriate minor types, missing requirements may also be added to the pool, even if neither parent has the originally required types. Minor types that have been split from other minor types can also contribute their component types to the type pool. (Android Only)
- DISCLAIMER: When attempting to breed the Blue Peacock Dragon, you may get other offspring instead. Check the Breeding Calculator to view all of the possible results of combining a particular pair of parents.