Blacksmith Dragon Information
Baby - Juvenile - Adult - Epic - Egg
Hammering away at red-hot steel, Blacksmith Dragons work tirelessly to craft a plethora of tools, items, and weaponry. Their dedication to the forge is of the utmost importance. Each and every Blacksmith Dragon waits for their time to apprentice under the Forgefather Dragon, if only for a day or two.
|Rarity: Super Rare|
Habitat: Metal Mines, Red Rocks
Available at: Level 30
Buying Price: 1,500
Selling Price: 100
Incubation: 20 hours
Exp Gained: 2,895
|Lv. 1||300||Lv. 10|
|Lv. 2||Lv. 11|
|Lv. 3||Lv. 12|
|Lv. 4||Lv. 13|
|Lv. 5||Lv. 14|
|Lv. 6||Lv. 15|
|Lv. 7||LEVEL CAP|
|Total Food Required for Next Level|
|Lv. 1||Lv. 2||Lv. 3||Lv. 4||Lv. 5||Lv. 6||Lv. 7||Lv. 8|
|Lv. 9||Lv. 10||Lv. 11||Lv. 12||Lv. 13||Lv. 14||Lv. 15|
The Blacksmith Dragon is obtainable:
- For a limited time during an unspecified window of availability.
- By purchase at the market for 1,500 .
- By winning 36 battles in the Battle Tournament and defeating the Blacksmith Dragon Tournament Boss. (Tournament Bosses differ depending on the different tournament releases)
- Note: You cannot acquire the Blacksmith Dragon through breeding.
The Blacksmith Dragon has special behavior when it is used as a breeding parent. Unlike dragons with only basic types, it will obey the following rules:
- When the Metal type is alone in the pool, it will add pure dragons of its component types (White and Blue) to the list of possible outcomes, but it will not split into its component types. When Metal is included in the pool along with one or more other types, the Metal type can split into White and Blue. However, if it is split, then Metal is no longer in the pool for the duration. Thus, the presence of Metal in a pool will either add the Metal type if it does not split or the White and Blue types if it does split. There is one exception to this rule, and that is when both parents possess the Metal type. In this case, Metal can contribute both itself and its split colors at the same time.
- Although the Metal type can split into White and Blue for breeding purposes, it still only counts as one type. This is important when considering the number of types for type-amount-dependent dragons such as the Diamond Dragon. Breeding a Light Dragon with a Blacksmith Dragon only counts as three types: Metal, Red, and White.
- The Blacksmith Dragon's design is based upon the Serpent Dragon's, although there are differences between the two.