Black Cat Dragon Information
Baby - Juvenile - Adult - Epic - Egg
You don't want to cross a Black Cat Dragon's path. They say years of bad luck will befall you, but those close friends to Black Cat Dragons will tell you otherwise. If they truly bring bad luck is up to you, but know that these dragons do stay around for many lifetimes. Make sure you stay on their good side!
|Rarity: Super Rare|
Habitat: Black Sands, Yellow Plateau, Purple Gardens
Available at: Level 32
Buying Price: 1,500
Selling Price: 100
Incubation: 17 hours
Exp Gained: 3,000
|Lv. 1||300||Lv. 10||2,400|
|Lv. 2||480||Lv. 11||2,640|
|Lv. 3||629||Lv. 12||2,790|
|Lv. 4||900||Lv. 13||2,865|
|Lv. 5||1,170||Lv. 14||2,940|
|Lv. 6||1,440||Lv. 15||3,180|
|Lv. 7||1,709||LEVEL CAP|
|Total Food Required for Next Level|
|Lv. 1||Lv. 2||Lv. 3||Lv. 4||Lv. 5||Lv. 6||Lv. 7||Lv. 8|
|Lv. 9||Lv. 10||Lv. 11||Lv. 12||Lv. 13||Lv. 14||Lv. 15|
The Black Cat Dragon is obtainable:
- For a limited time during the Halloween season.
- By purchase at the market for 1,500 .
- By purchase as a Limited Time Value Pack.
- As a prize in the Spin to Win game.
- By winning all battles in a Flash Tournament and defeating the Black Cat Dragon Tournament Boss. (Tournament Bosses and number of rounds differ depending on the different tournament releases)
- By breeding two dragons that collectively contribute Black, Yellow, and Purple to the type pool. If a parent has the appropriate minor types, missing requirements may also be added to the pool, even if neither parent has the originally required types. Minor types that have been split from other minor types can also contribute their component types to the type pool.
- DISCLAIMER: When attempting to breed the Black Cat Dragon, you may get other offspring instead. Check the Breeding Calculator to view all of the possible results of combining a particular pair of parents.
The Black Cat Dragon has special behavior when it is used as a breeding parent. Unlike dragons with only basic types, it will obey the following rules:
- When the Black type is alone in the pool, it will add pure dragons of its component types (Blue and Purple) to the list of possible outcomes, but it will not split into its component types. When Black is included in the pool along with one or more other types, the Black type can split into Blue and Purple. However, if it is split, then Black is no longer in the pool for the duration. Thus, the presence of Black in a pool will either add the Black type if it does not split or the Blue and Purple types if it does split. There is one exception to this rule, and that is when both parents possess the Black type. In this case, Black can contribute both itself and its split colors at the same time.
- Although the Black type can split into Blue and Purple for breeding purposes, it still only counts as one type. This is important when considering the number of types for type-amount-dependent dragons such as the Diamond Dragon. Breeding a Magic Dragon with a Black Cat Dragon only counts as three types: Black, Yellow, and Purple.
- The Black Cat Dragon's design is based upon the Familiar Dragon's, although there are differences between the two.