Bengal Dragon Information
Baby - Juvenile - Adult - Epic - Egg
The incredibly agile Bengal Dragon is ready to pounce at any given moment. With its signature orange and black stripes, this dragon easily camouflages in the jungle terrain that it calls home. Few know it, but when traveling through the thick jungle floor, most adventures are being followed by these stealthy dragons.
|Rarity: Super Rare|
Habitat: Yellow Plateau, Red Rocks
Available at: Level 10
Buying Price: 1,000
Selling Price: 100
Breeding & Incubation: 19 hours
Exp Gained: 75
|Lv. 1||350||Lv. 10||2,800|
|Lv. 2||560||Lv. 11||3,080|
|Lv. 3||734||Lv. 12||3,255|
|Lv. 4||1,050||Lv. 13||3,342|
|Lv. 5||1,365||Lv. 14||3,430|
|Lv. 6||1,680||Lv. 15||3,710|
|Lv. 7||1,994||LEVEL CAP|
|Total Food Required for Next Level|
|Lv. 1||Lv. 2||Lv. 3||Lv. 4||Lv. 5||Lv. 6||Lv. 7||Lv. 8|
|Lv. 9||Lv. 10||Lv. 11||Lv. 12||Lv. 13||Lv. 14||Lv. 15|
The Bengal Dragon is obtainable:
- For a limited time during an unspecified window of availability.
- By purchase at the market for 1,000 .
- As a prize in the Spin to Win game.
- By breeding two dragons that collectively contribute Yellow and Red to the type pool. If a parent has the appropriate minor types, missing requirements may also be added to the pool, even if neither parent has the originally required types. Minor types that have been split from other minor types can also contribute their component types to the type pool.
- DISCLAIMER: When attempting to breed the Bengal Dragon, you may get other offspring instead. Check the Breeding Calculator to view all of the possible results of combining a particular pair of parents.
- The Bengal Dragon's design is based upon the Mist Dragon's, although there are differences between the two.