Below Dragon Information
Baby - Juvenile - Adult - Epic - Egg
Beneath the Dragon Isles, in another world of dark mysteries and the unknown, resides the Below Dragon. Shrouded in mystery, this dragon is often feared by the others, seen as a bad omen upon arrival. Its counterpart lives in another world, somewhere above.
|Rarity: Super Rare|
Habitat: Black Sands, Purple Gardens, Yellow Plateau
Available at: Level 17
Buying Price: 1,500
Selling Price: 100
Incubation: 20 hours
Exp Gained: 975
|Lv. 1||220||Lv. 10||990|
|Lv. 2||261||Lv. 11||1,166|
|Lv. 3||299||Lv. 12|
|Lv. 4||422||Lv. 13|
|Lv. 5||481||Lv. 14|
|Lv. 6||532||Lv. 15|
|Lv. 7||690||LEVEL CAP|
|Total Food Required for Next Level|
|Lv. 1||Lv. 2||Lv. 3||Lv. 4||Lv. 5||Lv. 6||Lv. 7||Lv. 8|
|Lv. 9||Lv. 10||Lv. 11||Lv. 12||Lv. 13||Lv. 14||Lv. 15|
The Below Dragon is obtainable:
- By purchase at the market for 1,500 .
- After earning 8,000 leaderboard points during the Between Worlds Leaderboard Event.
- Note: You cannot acquire the Below Dragon through breeding.
The Below Dragon has special behavior when it is used as a breeding parent. Unlike dragons with only basic types, it will obey the following rules:
- When the Black type is alone in the pool, it will add pure dragons of its component types (Blue and Purple) to the list of possible outcomes, but it will not split into its component types. When Black is included in the pool along with one or more other types, the Black type can split into Blue and Purple. However, if it is split, then Black is no longer in the pool for the duration. Thus, the presence of Black in a pool will either add the Black type if it does not split or the Blue and Purple types if it does split. There is one exception to this rule, and that is when both parents possess the Black type. In this case, Black can contribute both itself and its split colors at the same time.
- Although the Black type can split into Blue and Purple for breeding purposes, it still only counts as one type. This is important when considering the number of types for type-amount-dependent dragons such as the Diamond Dragon. Breeding a Magic Dragon with a Below Dragon only counts as three types: Yellow, Black, and Purple.
- The Below Dragon's design is based upon the Wizard Dragon's, although there are differences between the two.