Behemoth Dragon Information
Baby - Juvenile - Adult - Epic - Egg
All around the world, there are stories about huge, mysterious beasts, and this dragon started them all. The gargantuan but gentle Behemoth Dragons spent much of their lives being hunted by frightened villagers, so they hide deep underground where they live in peace and relative harmony.
|Rarity: Super Rare|
Habitat: Purple Gardens, Yellow Plateau
Available at: Level 20
Buying Price: 1,000
Selling Price: 100
Breeding & Incubation: 14 hours
Exp Gained: 375
|Lv. 1||200||Lv. 10||1,600|
|Lv. 2||320||Lv. 11||1,760|
|Lv. 3||419||Lv. 12||1,860|
|Lv. 4||600||Lv. 13||1,910|
|Lv. 5||780||Lv. 14||1,960|
|Lv. 6||960||Lv. 15||2,120|
|Lv. 7||1,139||LEVEL CAP|
|Total Food Required for Next Level|
|Lv. 1||Lv. 2||Lv. 3||Lv. 4||Lv. 5||Lv. 6||Lv. 7||Lv. 8|
|Lv. 9||Lv. 10||Lv. 11||Lv. 12||Lv. 13||Lv. 14||Lv. 15|
The Behemoth Dragon is obtainable:
- For a limited time during an unspecified window of availability.
- By purchase at the market for 1,000 .
- As a prize in the Spin to Win game.
- By purchase as a Limited Time Value Pack.
- By breeding two dragons that collectively contribute Purple and Yellow to the type pool. If a parent has the appropriate minor types, missing requirements may also be added to the pool, even if neither parent has the originally required types. Minor types that have been split from other minor types can also contribute their component types to the type pool.
- DISCLAIMER: When attempting to breed the Behemoth Dragon, you may get other offspring instead. Check the Breeding Calculator to view all of the possible results of combining a particular pair of parents.
- The Behemoth Dragon's design is based upon the Gold Dragon's, although there are differences between the two.