Beastmaster Dragon Information
Baby - Juvenile - Adult - Epic - Egg
The Beastmaster Dragon is capable of taming any beast found far and wide. Each head brings a unique insight on any given situation and together they provide a plethora of knowledge and tactics when hunting. If two heads are better than one, then this dragon has quite the advantage!
|Rarity: Super Rare|
Habitat: Purple Gardens, Blue Lagoon, Red Rocks
Available at: Level 32
Buying Price: 1,500
Selling Price: 100
Incubation: 19 hours
Exp Gained: 3,000
|Lv. 1||300||Lv. 10||2,400|
|Lv. 2||480||Lv. 11||2,640|
|Lv. 3||629||Lv. 12||2,790|
|Lv. 4||900||Lv. 13||2,865|
|Lv. 5||1,170||Lv. 14||2,940|
|Lv. 6||1,440||Lv. 15||3,180|
|Lv. 7||1,709||LEVEL CAP|
|Total Food Required for Next Level|
|Lv. 1||Lv. 2||Lv. 3||Lv. 4||Lv. 5||Lv. 6||Lv. 7||Lv. 8|
|Lv. 9||Lv. 10||Lv. 11||Lv. 12||Lv. 13||Lv. 14||Lv. 15|
The Beastmaster Dragon is obtainable:
- For a limited time during an unspecified window of availability.
- By purchase at the market for 1,500 .
- By winning 30 battles in the Battle Tournament and defeating the Beastmaster Dragon Tournament Boss. (Tournament Bosses differ depending upon the tournament released)
- By breeding two dragons that collectively contribute Blue, Red and Purple to the type pool. If a parent has the appropriate minor types, missing requirements may also be added to the pool, even if neither parent has the originally required types. Minor types that have been split from other minor types can also contribute their component types to the type pool.
- DISCLAIMER: When attempting to breed the Beastmaster Dragon, you may get other offspring instead. Check the Breeding Calculator to view all of the possible results of combining a particular pair of parents.
- The Beastmaster Dragon's design is based upon the Skeleton Dragon's, although there are differences between the two.