Avenging Dragon Information
Baby - Juvenile - Adult - Epic - Egg
Powerful crystals and impenetrable gilded armor form on the Avenging Dragon's figure as it matures, making it a natural weapon for enforcing justice. The Avenging Dragon lives to uphold all that is right and good, and should anyone commit acts of evil or corruption, it will seek righteous vengeance.
Habitat: Champion Ruins
Available at: Level 32
Buying Price: 1,500
Selling Price: 100
Incubation: 16 hours
Exp Gained: 2,895
|Lv. 1||435||Lv. 10||1,957|
|Lv. 2||517||Lv. 11||?|
|Lv. 3||591||Lv. 12||2,370|
|Lv. 4||835||Lv. 13||2,435|
|Lv. 5||952||Lv. 14||2,501|
|Lv. 6||1,052||Lv. 15||2,718|
|Lv. 7||1,365||LEVEL CAP|
|Total Food Required for Next Level|
|Lv. 1||Lv. 2||Lv. 3||Lv. 4||Lv. 5||Lv. 6||Lv. 7||Lv. 8|
|Lv. 9||Lv. 10||Lv. 11||Lv. 12||Lv. 13||Lv. 14||Lv. 15|
The Avenging Dragon is obtainable:
- For a limited time during an unspecified window of availability.
- By purchase at the market for 1,500 .
- By winning 30 battles in the Battle Tournament and defeating the Avenging Dragon Tournament Boss. (Tournament Bosses differ depending on the different tournament releases)
- Note: You cannot acquire the Avenging Dragon through breeding.
The Avenging Dragon has special behavior when it is used as a breeding parent. Unlike dragons with only basic types, it will obey the following rules:
- When the Champion type is alone in the pool, it will add pure dragons of its component types (Black and Red) to the list of possible outcomes, but it will not split into its component types. When Champion is included in the pool along with one or more other types, the Champion type can split into Black and Red. However, if it is split, then Champion is no longer in the pool for the duration. Thus, the presence of Champion in a pool will either add the Champion type if it does not split or the Black and Red types if it does split. There is one exception to this rule, and that is when both parents possess the Champion type. In this case, Champion can contribute both itself and its split colors at the same time.
- When the Champion type splits, any minor types within its components can also split. (True for Black).
- Although the Champion type can split into Black and Red for breeding purposes, it still only counts as one type. This is important when considering the number of types for type-amount-dependent dragons such as the Diamond Dragon. Breeding an Avenging Dragon with a Fruitful Dragon only counts as three types: Champion, Green, and Yellow.
- The Avenging Dragon's design is based upon the Diamond Dragon's, although there are differences between the two.