Autumn Dragon Information
Baby - Juvenile - Adult - Epic - Egg
The Autumn Dragon is in a constant state of change. Their scales mimic the falling leaves around them and will shift ever so slightly if you stare long enough. They exhibit signs of regrowth in the spring as their scales shift back toward green and return to their orange-red state in the fall.
|Rarity: Ultra Rare|
Habitat: Green Grove, Yellow Plateau, Red Rocks
Available at: Level 17
Buying Price: 2,200
Selling Price: 100
Incubation: 20 hours
Exp Gained: 75
|Lv. 1||440||Lv. 10||2,067|
|Lv. 2||880||Lv. 11|
|Lv. 3||1,100||Lv. 12|
|Lv. 4||1,320||Lv. 13||2287|
|Lv. 5||1,451||Lv. 14|
|Lv. 6||1,583||Lv. 15|
|Lv. 7||1,671||LEVEL CAP|
|Total Food Required for Next Level|
|Lv. 1||Lv. 2||Lv. 3||Lv. 4||Lv. 5||Lv. 6||Lv. 7||Lv. 8|
|Lv. 9||Lv. 10||Lv. 11||Lv. 12||Lv. 13||Lv. 14||Lv. 15|
The Autumn Dragon is obtainable:
- For a limited time during an unspecified window of availability.
- By purchase as a Limited Time Value Pack.
- By purchase at the market for 2,200 .
- After completing Chapter 10 of the Humble Harvest Dragon Tales Event.
- By breeding two dragons that collectively contribute Yellow, Green and Red to the type pool. If a parent has the appropriate minor types, missing requirements may also be added to the pool, even if neither parent has the originally required types. Minor types that have been split from other minor types can also contribute their component types to the type pool.
- DISCLAIMER: When attempting to breed the Autumn Dragon, you may get other offspring instead. Check the Breeding Calculator to view all of the possible results of combining a particular pair of parents.
- The Autumn Dragon's design is based upon the Valentine Dragon's, although there are differences between the two.