Aquamarine Dragon Information
Baby - Juvenile - Adult - Epic - Egg
Wallowing about in warm, shallow lagoons, the Aquamarine Dragon's cerulean scales blend in effortlessly, mimicking the effect of sunbeams illuminating clear, cyan water. While they tend to live alone, Aquamarine Dragons are incredibly friendly creatures who love to splash around in the sun with a friend.
|Rarity: Super Rare|
Habitat: Blue Lagoon, Yellow Plateau, Green Grove
Available at: Level 30
Buying Price: 1,000
Selling Price: 100
Incubation: 22 hours
Exp Gained: 195
|Lv. 1||250||Lv. 10||2,000|
|Lv. 2||400||Lv. 11||2,200|
|Lv. 3||525||Lv. 12||2,325|
|Lv. 4||750||Lv. 13||2,387|
|Lv. 5||975||Lv. 14||2,450|
|Lv. 6||1,200||Lv. 15|
|Lv. 7||1,425||LEVEL CAP|
|Total Food Required for Next Level|
|Lv. 1||Lv. 2||Lv. 3||Lv. 4||Lv. 5||Lv. 6||Lv. 7||Lv. 8|
|Lv. 9||Lv. 10||Lv. 11||Lv. 12||Lv. 13||Lv. 14||Lv. 15|
- For a limited time during an unspecified window of availability.
- By purchase as a Limited Time Value Pack.
- By earning 7,200 leaderboard points during the Perfect Paradise Leaderboard Event.
- As a prize in the Spin to Win game. (iOS Only)
- By breeding two dragons that collectively contribute Blue, Yellow, and Green to the type pool. If a parent has the appropriate minor types, missing requirements may also be added to the pool, even if neither parent has the originally required types. Minor types that have been split from other minor types can also contribute their component types to the type pool.
- DISCLAIMER: When attempting to breed the Aquamarine Dragon, you may get other offspring instead. Check the Breeding Calculator to view all of the possible results of combining a particular pair of parents.
- The Aquamarine Dragon's design is based upon the Valentine Dragon's, although there are differences between the two.