Aqua Dragon Information
Baby - Juvenile - Adult - Epic - Egg
With its fluid motions and mastery of movement through rivers and seas, the Aqua Dragon is the Elemental dragon in control of water. The Aqua Dragon is a very reasonable creature, always willing to go with the flow, but if crossed it is capable of summoning great torrents of power. It is a pillar of the four primary Elemental Dragons.
|Rarity: Super Rare|
Habitat: Elemental Plane, Blue Lagoon
Available at: Level 16
Buying Price: 1,600
Selling Price: 100
Incubation: 25 hours
Exp Gained: 375
|Lv. 1||320||Lv. 10||2,560|
|Lv. 2||512||Lv. 11||2,816|
|Lv. 3||671||Lv. 12||2,976|
|Lv. 4||960||Lv. 13||3,056|
|Lv. 5||1,248||Lv. 14||3,136|
|Lv. 6||1,536||Lv. 15||3,392|
|Lv. 7||1,823||LEVEL CAP|
|Total Food Required for Next Level|
|Lv. 1||Lv. 2||Lv. 3||Lv. 4||Lv. 5||Lv. 6||Lv. 7||Lv. 8|
|Lv. 9||Lv. 10||Lv. 11||Lv. 12||Lv. 13||Lv. 14||Lv. 15|
The Aqua Dragon is obtainable:
- For a limited time during an unspecified window of availability.
- By purchase at the market for 1,600 .
- After earning 2,750 Elements during the Rise of the Elements World Event.
- Note: You cannot acquire the Aqua Dragon through breeding.
The Aqua Dragon has special behavior when it is used as a breeding parent. Unlike dragons with only basic types, it will obey the following rules:
- When the Elemental type is alone in the pool, it will add pure dragons of its component types (Blue, Green, Yellow, and Red) to the list of possible outcomes, but it will not split into its component types. When Elemental is included in the pool along with one or more other types, the Elemental type can split into Blue, Green, Yellow, and Red. However, if it is split, then Elemental is no longer in the pool for the duration. Thus, the presence of Elemental in a pool will either add the Elemental type if it does not split or the Blue, Green, Yellow, and Red types if it does split. There is one exception to this rule, and that is when both parents possess the Elemental type. In this case, Elemental can contribute both itself and its split colors at the same time.
- Although the Elemental type can split into Blue, Green, Yellow, and Red for breeding purposes, it still only counts as one type. This is important when considering the number of types for type-amount-dependent dragons such as the Diamond Dragon. Breeding a Forest Dragon with an Aqua Dragon only counts as three types: Elemental, Green, and Blue.
- The Aqua Dragon's design is based upon the Air Dragon's, although there are differences between the two.