Anemone Dragon Information
Baby - Juvenile - Adult - Epic - Egg
The Anemone Dragon may appear gentle and harmless as it smoothly swims through waters both shallow and deep, but don't underestimate it. It's highly temperamental though it rarely displays aggressive behavior. This dragon's placid movements lull arena combatants into a serene and lethargic state before moving in for a ferocious ambush. They'll never see it coming!
|Rarity: Super Rare|
Habitat: Pink Prairie, Purple Gardens, Blue Lagoon
Available at: Level 15
Buying Price: 1,500
Selling Price: 100
Incubation: 15 hours
Exp Gained: 975
|Lv. 1||300||Lv. 10||2,400|
|Lv. 2||480||Lv. 11||2,640|
|Lv. 3||629||Lv. 12||2,790|
|Lv. 4||900||Lv. 13||2,865|
|Lv. 5||1,170||Lv. 14||2,940|
|Lv. 6||1,440||Lv. 15||3,180|
|Lv. 7||1,709||LEVEL CAP|
|Total Food Required for Next Level|
|Lv. 1||Lv. 2||Lv. 3||Lv. 4||Lv. 5||Lv. 6||Lv. 7||Lv. 8|
|Lv. 9||Lv. 10||Lv. 11||Lv. 12||Lv. 13||Lv. 14||Lv. 15|
The Anemone Dragon is obtainable:
- By purchase at the market for 1,500 .
- By winning 30 battles in the Battle Tournament and defeating the Anemone Dragon Tournament Boss. (Tournament Bosses differ depending on the different tournament releases)
- Note: You cannot acquire the Anemone Dragon through breeding.
The Anemone Dragon has special behavior when it is used as a breeding parent. Unlike dragons with only basic types, it will obey the following rules:
- When the Pink type is alone in the pool, it will add pure dragons of its component types (Red and White) to the list of possible outcomes, but it will not split into its component types. When Pink is included in the pool along with one or more other types, the Pink type can split into Red and White. However, if it is split, then Pink is no longer in the pool for the duration. Thus, the presence of Pink in a pool will either add the Pink type if it does not split or the Red and White types if it does split. There is one exception to this rule, and that is when both parents possess the Pink type. In this case, Pink can contribute both itself and its split colors at the same time.
- Although the Pink type can split into Red and White for breeding purposes, it still only counts as one type. This is important when considering the number of types for type-amount-dependent dragons such as the Diamond Dragon. Breeding a Water Dragon with an Anemone Dragon only counts as three types: Pink, Purple and Blue.
- The Anemone Dragon's design is based upon the Forest Dragon's, although there are differences between the two.