Afterlife Dragon Information
Baby - Juvenile - Adult - Epic - Egg
It's unknown how old dragons can turn, but it is known that they can have thousands of birthdays. Eventually some dragons have traveled the Isles long enough that they search for the Afterlife Dragon who opens portals to new and exciting worlds! Dragons who travel to these afterlife worlds are free to return to the Isles whenever they choose, but only very old dragons are allowed to call for the Afterlife Dragon.
|Rarity: Super Rare|
Habitat: Pink Prairie, White Meadow, Green Grove
Available at: Level 17
Buying Price: 1,200
Selling Price: 100
Incubation: 7 hours
Exp Gained: 975
|Lv. 1||160||Lv. 10||1,280|
|Lv. 2||256||Lv. 11||1,408|
|Lv. 3||335||Lv. 12||1,488|
|Lv. 4||480||Lv. 13||1,528|
|Lv. 5||624||Lv. 14||1,568|
|Lv. 6||768||Lv. 15||1,696|
|Lv. 7||911||LEVEL CAP|
|Total Food Required for Next Level|
|Lv. 1||Lv. 2||Lv. 3||Lv. 4||Lv. 5||Lv. 6||Lv. 7||Lv. 8|
|Lv. 9||Lv. 10||Lv. 11||Lv. 12||Lv. 13||Lv. 14||Lv. 15|
The Afterlife Dragon is obtainable:
- For a limited time during an unspecified window of availability.
- By purchase at the market for 1,200 .
- By purchase as a Limited Time Value Pack.
- By crafting using 4 Afterlife Favors after completing Chapter 7 or Chapter 10 (level dependent) of the Search for Love Dragon Tales Event.
- Note: You cannot acquire the Afterlife Dragon through breeding.
The Afterlife Dragon has special behavior when it is used as a breeding parent. Unlike dragons with only basic types, it will obey the following rules:
- When the Pink type is alone in the pool, it will add pure dragons of its component types (Red and White) to the list of possible outcomes, but it will not split into its component types. When Pink is included in the pool along with one or more other types, the Pink type can split into Red and White. However, if it is split, then Pink is no longer in the pool for the duration. Thus, the presence of Pink in a pool will either add the Pink type if it does not split or the Red and White types if it does split. There is one exception to this rule, and that is when both parents possess the Pink type. In this case, Pink can contribute both itself and its split colors at the same time.
- Although the Pink type can split into Red and White for breeding purposes, it still only counts as one type. This is important when considering the number of types for type-amount-dependent dragons such as the Diamond Dragon. Breeding a Forest Dragon with an Afterlife Dragon only counts as three types: Green, Pink, and White.
- The Afterlife Dragon's design is based upon the Wizard Dragon's, although there are differences between the two.